The Jiisu Saga: Part 1

 

Trunks woke up in the night sweating and breathing heavy. He looked around the room and saw only his personal belongings. He looks out the window ad sees a tree branch moving in the wind. He lies back down and tries to sleep. He hears a branch break below his window and jumps up outta his bed to see what it is. He looks out of the window and sees nothing, not even the broken branch.

"Calm down Trunks, you’re hearing things," he said to himself. He walked back to his bed and went to sleep.

The next morning Trunks walked down the stairs very tired.

"What took you so long, Trunks?" asked a very lively Bulma.

"I didn’t sleep well last night mom, I kept hearing things outside my window."

Vegeta walks down the stairs wearing a suit.

"Smells good. What’s cooking?" asked an eager Vegeta.

"Bacon, eggs and toast. What I usually make on the weekend." Replied Bulma.

"Good, cause I am hungry and in a rush"

Trunks looks at his father in the suit.

"Why you all dressed up dad?"

"Your father has a very important meeting to attend concerning your education," said Bulma.

"But mom, I don’t wanna go to school anymore."

"Don’t but me mister, you are going and that’s final."

"Fine."

"Why do you make him go to school?" asked Vegeta.

"Because he needs to learn discipline. You let him do whatever he wants."

"And what’s wrong with that? He is fine."

Vegeta stands up.

"Well, time for me to get going to this stupid meeting"

Vegeta walks over and kisses Bulma. Vegeta walks out the door leaving Bulma and Trunks in the kitchen.

"Mom, can I go to Goten’s house today?"

"Sure, if it’s okay with ChiChi."

Trunks picks up the phone and calls goten and after a few minutes he hangs up the phone.

"Goten said she said it was okay with her if it was okay with you."

"Well, okay, but be home before dinner. And I don’t want you two training. You almost hurt him last time."

Trunks finishes the rest of his food and runs out the door.

 

Vegeta sits in the middle of the meeting following Trunks’ power level.

"Now where is that boy going? Can’t he just stay home?"

Vegeta suddenly senses another power approaching Trunks. He jumps outta his seat and runs out the door.

 

Trunks, on his way to Goten’s house, suddenly stops. He turns and moves outta the way as a big ball of energy goes flying past him and sees a shadowy figure floating in the air.

To Be Continued….

By: Jeremy Branda

Http://www.dbztuw.cjb.net